Please join us for Spring Training Camp with Figure Skating League. The camp will take place in Peresvet (Moscow Region) from March 21 till March 29, 2020.
- Maxim Zavozin – Russia’s national team coach, World Junior champion, Four Continents silver medalist, Olympic contestant, three-time Hungarian national champion. Master of Sports of International level. Specialist employee at CSKA Sports School of Olympic Reserve named after Stanislav Zhuk
- Sergey Davydov – coach at CSKA Sports School of Olympic Reserve named after Stanislav Zhuk, World Junior silver medalist, eight-time Belarus Champion, Master of Sports of International level. Coach of champions and medal winners of Moscow championship, Russia’s cup series and final, Russia championship and Junior Grand Prix contestants.
- Alexander Uspenskiy – Russia’s national team coach, Master of Sports of International level, specialist employee at TsSKA Sports School of Olympic Reserve named after Stanislav Zhuk
- Vilena Zavozina – Head of Figure Skating League. Program training
- Alexandra Kravtsova – coach at CSKA Sports School of Olympic Reserve named after Stanislav Zhuk, assistant coach of Davudovteam
- Valery Spiridonov – USSR Master of Sports of International level. Ice practice, indoor special physical training, additional classes in mini-groups.
Training camp is organized by Vilena Zavozina – founder of the regional public organization “Figure Skating League”, Member of Figure Skating Federation of Moscow, Head coach of Specialized Children and Youth Sports School of the Olympic Reserve “Krylya Sovetov”, Physical Education specialist, sport manager.
TRAINING CAMP PROGRAM
The program is aimed at mastering multiturn jumps for senior group and jump training for junior group, as well as stroking practice, indoor physical training, jazz class and choreography.
- Ice stroking classes – 1 hour/per day
- Ice jumping classes – 1 hour/per day
- Choreography and jazz-class – 1 hour/per day
- Indoor special physical training and general physical training – 1 hour/per day
Additional classes are included on a daily basis in groups. Individual classes are also available and can help with program preparation and development, jumps and stroking training.
Groups are put together based on skating level and technique of elements and according to organizers’ and coaches’ judgment.
The number of students in a group is 20. One group on ice (2 coaches per group).
Training camp dates are from March 21 till March 29, 2020
9 full training days
If payment is made before February 15 – 50 000 RUB (Fifty thousand rubles)
If payment is made before February 29 – 52 000 RUB (Fifty two thousand rubles)
If payment is made after February 29 – 55 000 RUB (Fifty five thousand rubles)
Participation fee for less than 9 days – 6000 RUB/per day if paid before February 15
Participation fee for less than 9 days – 6500 RUB/per day if paid after February 15
The Camp will take place in Peresvet (Park-hotel Peresvet) in a sports base of European level.
Modern complex is located in a beautiful forest area, ecologically clean area of Moscow region, 70 km away from Moscow and 15 km away from Sergiev Posad.
Sports base 4*
Peresvet (Moscow region), Pionerskaya street, 9
Room bookings are made individually (please mention it’s for Figure Skating League Camp participants).
Room prices in Peresvet park-hotel
- Junior blocks: 2800/2200
- Eco block+main block: 3500/2600
- VIP block: 4750/3500
The number of places is limited!
Discounts for groups (over 7 people) with a coach (coaches are invited for free)
Send your applications to [email protected] and call +7(499) 391-16-22
Please send your forms to [email protected] or apply on our website in “Training Camp” section.
- Athlete’s full name, date of birth and title (if available)
- Contact phone number and e-mail
- If you need a program preparation
Medical authorization, insurance, passport scan and birth certificate are required (both originals and scan copies).
Set of copies is handed in to the organizer upon registration.
If you have questions, please contact our technical director Zilya (phone calls +7( 499) 391-16-22, WhatsApp 8 (917) 478-66-87 and e-mail [email protected])
All Camp participants will get memorable gifts with autographs from stellar coaches as well as certificates of attendance.