This camp will feature the top specialists from the Central Red Army Club figure skating school in Moscow, you will also have the privilege of sharing the ice with some of the top tier Russian skaters. Organizer of the camp «League of Figure Skating».
Our Coaching Team:
* Buyanova Elena Germanovna – Coach of honor of the Russian Federation, head of the «Central Army Sports Club» Olympic reserve sports school named after Zhuk, coach of the first Russian Olympic champion – Adelina Sotnikova, leading specialist and head coach of the summer camp held in Italy and organized by the «League of Figure Skating».
* Sokolovskaya Svetlana Vladimirovna – Head coach of the Central Red Army Club figure skating school in Moscow, qualified top-level coach, coach of 2017 Russian silver National medalist Aleksandr Samarin.
* Maxim Zavozin – Russian National team coach, junior World Champion, Four Continents silver medalist, Olympian, and 3-time Hungarian National Champion. Qualified as Master of Sport of International level.
* Selitskaya Marina Leonidovna – Head coach of the Central Red Army Club figure skating school in Moscow, qualified top-level coach.
* Tagaeva Irina Anvarovna – Choreographer of 2014 Olympic Champion Adelina Sotnikova, coach and choreographer of the Central Red Army Club figure skating school in Moscow.
* Petrova Evgeniya Eduardovna – Off-ice conditioning coach of many top-tier Russian skaters as well as 2014 Olympic Champion Adelina Sotnikova.
* Uspenskiy Aleksandr – Russian National team coach, master of sports, specialist of the Central Red Army Club figure skating school in Moscow.
This summer camp ran by the head-figure of the public regional organization under the name of «League of Figure Skating» Vilena Zavozina.
* Skating skill classes on ice 60 minutes.
* Jumping technique classes on-ice 60 minutes.
* Ballet and stretching classes 60 minutes.
* Total of 240 minutes. (4 Hours of group classes a day.)
Groups will be split between the skating and skill levels of skaters by the organizing team and coaches.
This summer camp will focus on helping athletes achieve multiple-revolution jumps for the advanced level, and helping the younger skaters perform correct jumping techniques on ice as well as off-ice. The skaters will also be taught advanced skating skills technique.
Group jazz and modern ballet classes will be ran by our experienced choreographer Tagaeva Irina.
Extra one-on-one and mini-group private lessons are available to everyone on top of the core group training sessions everyday. These lessons can also cover the creation and choreography of step sequences.
Coaches that arrive with their skaters are allowed onto the ice during the sessions. Non-formal consultation sessions with the top specialists of the Central Red Army Club figure skating school will also be setup for coaches.
The summer camp will be held in Courmayeur, Italy, starting on the 11th and ending on the 30th of June. (2 days off) , starting on 11th of June and ending on 24th of June (1 day off) and starting on the 18th and ending on the 30th of June (1 day off).
* Dates of arrival are the 10th and 17th of June.
* Date of departure is the 30th of July.
* The schedule will be formed into 3 day blocks consisting of 2 training days (training time in the first and second half of the day including a break in between), then 1 training day with all practices in the first half of the day. There will be one day off in each block.
The price of the summer camp varies depending on how late/early you pay for your spot and the amount of training days you reserve.
For the 2 week camp reservation (June 11th – June 24th or June 18th – June 30th) the prices are as follows:
* Full payment by March 10th 1,600 euro
* Full payment by April 1st 1,700 euro
* Full payment after April 1st 1800 euro
* If you wish to reserve less than 10 days, it will come out to 180 euro per training day.
For the 3 week camp reservation (June 11th – June 30th) the prices are as follows:
* Full payment by March 10th 2000 euro
* Full payment by April 1st 2200 euro
* Full payment after April 1st 2300 euro
* If you wish to reserve less than 12 days, it will come out to 180 euro per training day.
Accommodation will be at the “Courmayeur” hotel and will come up to 70 euro per day, per person. This will include breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This must be reserved and paid for in advance!
1. The skaters applying for the advanced level group must be able to perform 2-3 triples, 2A) The group will be coached by Elena Buianova and the skaters will be selected by video only.
2. The skaters applying for the middle level group must be able to perform all doubles and 2+2 combinations)
3. The skaters applying for the lower level group must be able to perform all single jumps
If the level of children differs from the declared one, the children are delegated to the group at the discretion of the trainers for achieving the best result.
We only have space for a few groups consisting of 10-12 people.
The lower level group will only allow for 13-15 skaters.
Your spot at the camp will only be reserved upon us receveiving payment in full. A contract of participation and an accommodation contract are sent to your address, which must be signed, scanned and sent to the post office.
When reserving your spot, please make sure you include the following information:
* First and last name of the athlete, date of birth, and skating level.(e.g. Intermediate, novice, junior.)
* Your home town.
* The athletes height in cm.
* A telephone number and email you will be easily contacted by.
* Number of people staying/chaperoning the athlete.
* Dates of arrival and departure.
* Medical document signed by a sports doctor allowing the athlete to train.
* Copy of passport and birth certificate.
If you have any questions, feel free to call: +7 (499) 391 16 22 & +7-925-795-40-29, ligaFskate@mail.ru(WhatsApp & email) Vilena Vladimirovna Summer camp organizer and head of the «League of Figure Skating» organization.
All participants will receive memorable gifts and diplomas of participation.
Hope to see you soon!
Sincerely, The «League of Figure Skating» administration team.